.DISCLAIMER.
The contents of this page is NOT meant for the light hearted.
All characters mentioned in the posts are strictly fictional and any resemblance to real people is purely coincidental, and yes even in the photos.
I accept no responsibility whatsoever for any emotional trauma felt by the reader.
However, I do claim credit if it happens to entertain you. =)
This blog is NOT intended to flame or offend ANYONE.
If you feel the posts are offensive,
there can be several reasons,
a) you are stupid;
b) you are overly imaginative;
c) you want to kill me anyway.
In any case, do let me know if you are offended by any of my posts and I will try my best to make it more offensive.
Although I mean no harm, I could include some if you ask for it.
.ABOUT.
From the author of
ivebeensammified.blogspot.com,
now back with a vengence
...
...
...
HAHAHA who am i kiddin'
hello pricks. welcome back =)
.ABOUT ME.
Name: sAmmieee
Age: 17
Birthday: 04 Nov 1989
Location: Marine Parade, Singapore
.PARTY HERE!.
.PAST PARTIES.
.FATTIES!.
Wednesday, November 15, 2006
tuesday,nov 14 2006,6.45pm
Hello there pricks…
Oh yeah…im back again…
This time for the sole purpose of bragging and procrastinating
Had a pretty unproductive day
Alarm was set to wake me up at 10am…but I ended up snoozing it till 1plus when I decided to get up as I was conscious of the fact that I had several things to do…
And wasting my day away by sleeping wasn’t a really good solution to avoid studying and stuff
So anw…got up went online immediately…then went to cook maggi for lunch
Pffft…then tried to study
But you know…sAmmeh cant study at home for nuts…
So was practically STUDYING… as well as doing other things such as floating around for no apparent reason…opening the fridge looking for nothing…randomly washing clean pots freshly removed from the cupboard…stoning in the toilet and simply wasting time with things like that…
Bleah…Randomness.
Haha
Anw…studied one chap of history today…done with making notes..
Tmr onwards shall go to memorizing these facts like no bodies business.Haha
This draggy exam where two papers gets stretched over the course of two weeks is real torture…I could be partying away right now if not for this stupid drag…pffft
BUG U’RE SUPPOSED TO BE BUGGING ME BUT WHY ARE YOU SLEEPING!!!!
=
haha…ok…that was so random I swear
what to do…the side effects of being home alone the whole day…
and I think I might have to go dinnerless tonight…again!
No…not again…not unless I go out to eat…no?hmmm…maybe..maybe not…or nopt unless I eat magi for the 2nd consecutive time again today…
Tsktsktsk
SIGH
Ok…im stoning again…just thinking of what to type…
Shall take my leave…
Toods pricks…
Enjoy life you fellow buggers…
=)